Things to Know for Your Pet’s Upcoming Stay with Best In Show Pet Resort
Vaccination Requirements: Annual Rabies & Distemper and Bi-Annual Bordetella are both required. The Annual Influenza (CIV) is also required. Paperwork must be received prior to your pet’s stay with us.
Please either fax (516-742-7389) or email ([email protected]) a scanned copy of your vaccination records.
For your Pet’s comfort, we supply the following:
- Freshly laundered, cozy Sherpa wool bedding
- Fun, interactive toys
- Veterinarian recommended, premium food
- Both food and water bowls
- Refrigeration for canned food or special meals
- Fresh litter for our feline guests
- Fresh water is available at all times for all of our guests
What you can pack:
- If you are bringing your pet’s food, please pre-portion it into zip-lock bags for the entire length of the stay. Label each bag with your pet’s first and last name, and if the food is to be given in the AM or PM. Please do not bring glass, ceramic, or large unmeasured bags of food.
- Treats can be in one bag labeled with your pet’s name. We do not accept any rawhide treats.
- Prescribed medication should be properly labeled in its original container. There is a minimal fee for administering medications.
- We may not be able to accommodate all medications for cats
- We do not administer insulin injections for dogs or cats in our care
- You may bring up to two (2) toys that will remain in your pet’s room during their stay. Please clearly label in permanent ink your pet’s name on the toy.
- Since we supply everything your pet needs during their stay, we do ask that you leave your pet’s bedding at home. All bedding is washed regularly and it is possible that personal items could get lost or damaged.
Pet Care Hours:
Our professionally trained staff is attending to our guests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our lobby is open: Monday through Friday from 7am until 7pm; Saturday from 9am until 6pm and Sunday from 10am until 6pm.
Best in Show Pet Resort is closed on certain holidays for pick-up and drop-off. Please call for more details.
We understand that plans can change, if you need to reschedule or cancel your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible.